Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Am I CRAY CRAY? WTF is a GARBAGE COUNTRY????

I'm an Atheist, but for some reason I'm pretty disturbed by this. Y?
 People posting this kind of shit will all tell you they are CHRISTIANS. Is this what they're teaching in church these days? Aren't those living in a 'garbage country" God's creation as well? I was in Catholic school as a child. I don't recall  any reference whatsoever about any country hierarchy! I'm also quite CERTAIN America wasn't even mentioned ONCE! You can't be Anti Christ in ideology and call yourself Christian can you? 
As I said, I'm an Atheist, however I feel like MY ideology is much closer to Christ's than theirs. How the hell did believers in Christ become warmongering, money worshipping, child molesting, destroyers of the most kind, most humble, most generous character in Christianity? 😥