Thursday, June 9, 2022

Creative Provocation - A Revolutionary Tactic


 Creative Provocation. 

What an awesome term that is. My obsession with creative activism led me to an article today that I feel completely incapsulates what is required of the Modern Revolutionary movement. It begins with the question we've all been seeking answer to for several years now.

How do small groups of revolutionaries convince the majority of ordinary people of the need for revolution and persuade them to take the steps necessary to bring it about? 

Since I spend the majority of my time contemplating that very thing (as you do I'm sure if you're reading this), the value of any/all strategic possibilities are immeasurable.



 The focus of this gem is 'The Strategy of Dual Power'. 

Hardcrackers.com is a periodical founded in 2016. It's writers/readers range from university faculty to prison inmates.